The Umatilla County Sheriff's Office is committed to providing public access to records in a manner that is consistent with the Oregon Public Records Law (ORS 192.001 et seq.). Record Retention Policy
Steps of a Public Records Request:
1. Complete the Public Records Request Form.
2. Email the completed form and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will acknowledge the receipt of the public record request within five (5) business days of receipt.
4. Within ten (10) business days we will respond back with the availablity of the record and the estimated fee to process the request. A fee schedule is on the form.
5. Payment is made by the requestor. We accept payments in the form of a check made out to Umatilla County Sheriff's Office or cash (if paying in person).
5. After payment is received, we will complete the records request within ten (10) business days or we will notify the requestor if more time is needed and we will provide an estimate date of completion.
6. The record will be released to the requestor in the manner selected on the form or agreed upon through later correspondence.
For questions contact the Records Division of the Umatilla County Sheriff's Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 541-966-3606 in Pendleton or 541-667-3011 in Hermiston.
Record Requests can also be delivered in person or by mail to:
Umatilla County Sheriff’s Office
4700 NW Pioneer Place
Pendleton, OR 97801
2022.08.30 Facebook Release Conviction in Burglary Case
2022.08.15 Press Release Search and Rescue - ATV Rollover in Ukiah
2022.08.08 Press Release UCSO Launches Cordico Wellness App for Employees
2022.08.05 Press Release Animal Neglect
2022.08.04 Facebook Release Conviction in Forgery Case
2022.08.02 Press Release Fatal Boating Accident - McKay Reservoir
2022.03.07 Press Release Arrest for Murder - Milton-Freewater
2022.03.05 Press Release Death Investigation - Shooting in Milton-Freewater
2022.04.03 Press Release Death in Hermiston
2021.11.09 Press Release Death in Ukiah
- Return to Sheriff's Main Page
- 911 Regional Dispatch Center
- Civil Unit - Document Service
- Concealed Handgun Licensing
- Corrections - Umatilla County Jail
- Court Security and Transport
- Trespass Agreement
- Uniformed Patrols
- City Contracted Police Services
- Corp of Engineers Patrol
- Reserve Deputy Program
- ATV and Snow Patrol
- Marine Patrol Unit
- Evidence Technician
- Emergency Management
- Records Requests
- Neighborhood Watch
- Search and Rescue Team (SAR)
- Unmanned Aerial System (Drone)