Click below to be taken to a digital Address Change Form:

Electronic Mailing Address Change Form


Change of address requests can be submitted in writing to the Assessment & Taxation Dept. Please download, print and mail the form or email it to

Mail to:

Umatilla County

Attn: Assessment & Taxation 

216 SE 4th St.

Pendleton, OR 97801.


Download Address Change Form