The Umatilla County Fairgrounds can accommodate RV camping for events and for other short-term stays. The fairgrounds is just a few miles from the Hermiston Conference Center, Good Shepherd Medical center, a number of restaurants, Main Street, and the Hermiston Plaza. Fairgrounds camping has the following accommodations:
- Pull-Thru and back-in sites
- Tent Sites
- Restrooms and Showers
- Shade Sites Available
- Sites on Grass
- Pets ok if on leash or contained. Aggressive dogs and nuisance barkers are not allowed. Pet waste must be disposed of by owner.
DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Please call for stall and pen space availability.. Full hook-ups and shower facility available for grounds event camping only.
· Hook Ups (sewer, electric and water) water only available April-Sept only..
· Overnight parking/camping.
· Box Stalls: Pay per stall per night. Owner must furnish water, buckets, feed, shavings, take total care of animal and remain on premises. It is important that you remain on the grounds overnight with your animal(s), as we do not have grounds security.
· Stalls: Owner must furnish water, buckets and feed and take total care of animals. No Boarding of animals.
· Limited arena access: Please check availability if you would like to use the arena during your stay.
· NO HORSES ON GRASS OR RV CAMPGROUNDS. NO HORSES TIED TO FENCES OR SIGNS. The fairgrounds does not provide shavings, bedding or feed for animals.
To Apply for Fair Parking Click Here
*Overnight Parking/Camping with outdoor pen (water avail April - Sept
only) @ $12.00
(Includes 1 outdoor arena pen uncovered)
*Additional Arena pens (uncovered) (water avail April - Sept only) @ $10.00
*Overnight Parking/Camping WITH hook ups (water avail April - Sept only) @ $20.00
*Box Stalls (covered) (water avail April - Sept only) @ $12.00
*Non-Event camping or parking (water avail April - Sept only) @ $20.00
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR CAMP AND OCCUPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND MUST REMAIN ON THE GROUNDS WITH THE CAMPING PARTY.
Telephone: 541-567-6121 800-700-3247
515 W Orchard Avenue PO BOX 94
Hermiston, OR 97838