Tickets for early entry may be purchased at the Fair Office starting at 7AM, at the Elks Trailer in the Orchard Elks Lot at 5AM or at the Davis Carnival gate at 8AM.
General Admission Tickets/Gate PassesChildren (6-12) $6.00
Children under 6 are free
Season PassesChildren (6-12) $24.00
Children under 6 are free
* Admission tickets/ passes, Farm City Pro Rodeo ticket or a daily hand stamp is required for entry and re-entry into the fairgrounds.
#1 Main Entrance -By Post Office.
#2 Orchard Ave. Thompson Hall drive-in delivery gate (open to exhibitors Sunday before Fair and Sunday after Fair and open to vendors for vehicle access during fair until 8:30 A.M. daily, and during fair for deliveries and pick/ups, no vehicles after 9:00 A.M). NO PARKING.
#9 Orchard Elks parking drive-in gate.
#11 Orchard Elks parking walk-thru gate and Elks Trailer. Open for ticket sales prior to 9:00am.
#16 Davis Carnival-Highland Entrance Gate, walk-thru only. Open for ticket sales at 8:00am. NO PARKING.
- General seating (Free with purchase of your Fair Admission Ticket/ Gate Pass)
- Reserved Seating Ticket $12.00 (Fair Admission not included with Reserved Seating Tickets.)
click here for the 2016 Main Stage line-up
The Umatilla County Fair has a NO PET POLICY(does not refer to certified service animals)
Please leave your pet at home...
- TOBACCO PRODUCTS AND/OR SMOKING ARE PROHIBITED ON THE UMATILLA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
- No outside purchased food or drink allowed on fairgrounds
- No gate re-entry after ticket booths close
General Admission(Rodeo Tickets
your Fair admission for the day listed on your ticket).
Wednesday Adult $17.00 Child (12 & under) $5.00 (child discount available for Wednesday night only)
For Reserved or Box Seats please contact the Farm City Pro Rodeo Office at 541-564-8500 or visit Barnett and Moro at 495 E Main Street, Hermiston, OR 97838.
- Advanced Purchase Carnival Wristband Tickets $25.00 (Good for 1 day, all rides in Carnival).
- *Carnival wristbands DO NOT include Fair admission.
- Advanced Purchase price will end the day before the start of fair.
- Advanced Purchase Carnival Wristband Tickets will be available at the Fair Office and at various ticket outlet locations prior to Fair.
- During Fair, Carnival Wristbands WILL ONLY be available at the Carnival for $30.00
- Season Parking Passes $40.00. A limited number of Season Parking Passes are available for purchase at Fair Office.
- Season Parking passes are valid for the duration of the fair only (Tuesday-Saturday) and must be hung from your rearview mirror and facing your windshield at all times.
- Pass holders must park in designated Pass Holder parking lot(s)/spaces only.
- Daily paid parking $8.00 (Price for all lots. Daily parking must be purchased from lot attendant.)
VEHICLES WHO DO NOT PROPERLY DISPLAY THE CORRECT PASS FOR THE LOT OR SPACE THAT THEY ARE PARKED IN, WILL BE TOWED AT OWNER’S EXPENSE