Information Regarding Voting and Election Results
Am I registered to vote? Click
here to check. If you are not or your information is not up to date
please contact the Elections Office 541-278-6254.
As of March 1st 2010 you can now register to vote online. Click here to get started.
The LAST day to register to vote or CHANGE your party affiliation for the May 17, 2016 Primary election is April 26, 2016.
- Election Calendar
- Election Results
- Current Election Open Offices, Filings/Voter Pamphlets
- Election Calendar
- Election Manuals and Filing Forms
- Absentee ballot request form
- Explanatory Statement for Measures
- 2016 Calendar
- 2016 Candidate Filing Packet
- 2016 LOCAL ELECTIONS CALENDAR
- 2017 LOCAL ELECTIONS CALENDAR
Open Offices for the May 17, 2016 Primary Election
Umatilla County Commissioner Pos. #3
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Umatilla County Sheriff Election will only be on primary if it applies to ORS 249.091 Click here for more information
BALLOT DROP SITE LOCATIONS
- Your ballot can be dropped off at one of the following locations:
- Elections Divisions
Courthouse Room 18, Basement
216 SE 4th. St.
Pendleton, OR 97801
Election Day 7:00a.m.-8:00p.m
Courthouse Curbside Box HAS MOVED!
24 hours daily located in the REAR PARKING LOT at 216 SE 4th St. accessed from SE Court or Dorion Ave
Hermiston City Hall
24 hours daily 180 NE 2ND ST. (Curbside Island) drive up Hermiston
24 hours daily CITY HALL/POLICE STATION (Curbside Island) drive up 722 S Main Milton-Freewater
Nixy'Aawii Governance Center
24 hours daily curbside drive up 46411 Ti'Mine Way, Pendleton
Umatilla City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the back alleyway entrance 700 6th St.
Stanfield City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the front entrance 106 S. Main St.
Pilot Rock City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the front entrance 144 N Alder Pl.
Athena City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the front entrance 302 E Currant St.
Outdoor Locations with drive up ballot deposit boxes will be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and will close at 8:00 p.m. on election day.