Request for Consolidation of TaxlotsConsolidations of real property accounts can be accomplished as long as the following conditions are met:
- Taxes must be paid on all of the accounts. (ORS 308.210(3)(4)). Contact the Umatilla County Tax Collection office at (541) 276-7111 to verify the amount of taxes due. If the consolidation request is received after July 1, but before the tax rolls have been certified (usually in October) the consolidation will be held until the taxes are paid.
- A letter from the Mortgage Company consenting to the consolidation must accompany the consolidation request. ORS 311.280(2).
- The owner names must be exactly the same on all of the tax lots being consolidated. ORS 308.215, including initials used. If they are not, deeds will need to be recorded making them identical.
- Code areas on property tax statements must be the same.
- The property fits on one map.
- The properties are contiguous to one another.
- Improvements are located on only one of the parcels being consolidated. Exceptions to this include business properties.
- If the consolidation request requires the appropriate planning department authorizes the form.
- $20 consolidation fee paid.
To submit a Consolidation request: Please print off a copy, fill in the appropriate information, obtain planning’s approval and submit the form to the Umatilla County GIS Department at 216 SE 4th St, Pendleton, OR 97801.
Consolidation Request Form
Address Change Form (Change of address requests must be submitted in writing to the Assessment & Dept.)
Real Property Petition
Personal Property Petition
Petition for Waiver of Late Filing Penalty
Authorization to Represent
Property Tax Appeal Forms
Farm Deferral Information and Forms:
Information About Assessment of Farmland non-EFU
Information About Assessment of Farmland EFU
Income Questionaire pdf or word version
Farm Deferral Application pdf or word version
Assessment of Farmland Not in an Exclusive Farm-Use Zone
How to Appeal Your Property Value
Local Budget Law
Manufactured Structure Assessment and Taxation
Oregon Property Tax Deferral for Disabled and Senior Citizens
Personal Property Assessment and Taxation
Property Tax Payment Procedure
Proration of Tax for Fire or an Act of God
Real Property Foreclosure
Supervisory Power Property Appeals Procedure
Veterans Property Tax Exemption
2012-2013 Levy codes, tax districts and rates
2011-2012 Levy codes, tax districts and rates
2010-2011 Levy codes, tax districts and rates